Create your bright future with eSAC
The web designing Certification program introduces you to the principles of User Interface Designing with the help of coding languages like HTML and CSS. It focuses on the professional training skills on the specialized topics.
- Learn the best elements of effective web User Interface Design
- Fundamental knowledge about the techniques of website User Interface
- Illustrating the elements of User Interface to create excellent User Experience
- Advanced implementation on wireframing, HTML5, CSS3
- FTP controls, managing domain and hosting.
Eligibility for UX/UI Ace : Higher Secondary Education (10+2)
Featuring : Learn website User Interface Designing and become a HTML/ CSS specialist
Course Duration : 6 months and 1 year
Weekday Batches : On Alternate Days
Weekend Batches : Saturday and Sunday
Course target : Interactive teaching with industry experts
Software Learning tools : Adobe Dreamweaver, Browser development tools, Adobe Photoshop
Trimester 1 : Elementary
- Introduction to web pages
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using browser development tools
- Photoshop slicing
- Forms and Validation
- Understanding of website wireframes
- Understanding FTP tools and uploading files to server
Who Can Join: Any one with no or basic knowledge of user interface design who wish to learn about the web design softwares like Dreamweaver etc.
Trimester 2 : Fundamentals
This web design certification program focuses on the implementation of UI design tools, elements of web pages, linking and making your first website live. In Depth knowledge of developing user interactive web pages. Live experience of structuring web pages (HTML), Styling (CSS) and adding customized behaviour to websites. (Java Script)
- Understanding the project Approach
- Research and collecting resources
- The maths of UI (objectives and elements definition)
- Planning the workflow
- Slicing the template
- Developing web page elements
- Adding external resources (like media, fonts, etc.) to the web pages.
- Basic website User Interface
- Learning Optimization techniques
Who can Join: Student with Fundamental understanding on User Interface softwares and desire to learn implementation on actual projects.
Trimester 3 : Paramount
The program will review the advanced knowledge and implementation techniques of HTML5 and CSS3. Working on latest UI trends like parallax, fluid, responsive etc.
- Advanced Implementation of User Interface
- Time Vs Quality balance
- Social and third party plugin implementation
- HTML5 and CSS3 Implementation
- Understanding servers, manage hosting and database connectivity
Who can Join: Candidate having a good hand in UI Designing and want to attain advanced knowledge about User Interface as per the industry benchmarks.
The workshop provides with a comprehensive practical learning on advanced implementation of learning tools like Adobe Photoshop, HTML 5 etc. The candidate would be able to attain web design industry working experience and would encounter the industry competition.
- Learn to build and develop lucrative websites
- Gain resources for designing websites
- Create websites in HTML and CSS.
- Attain knowledge about HTML5 and CSS3 Application
- Using FTP and Cpanel
Who can Join: No classroom learning only practical implementation. Anyone with conceptual knowledge and experience of working on UI design tools and softwares and wish to add an industry certification to their resume and enhance their work portfolio with advanced application skills.