Create your bright future with eSAC
The web designing Certification program introduces you to the principles of Web User Interface Designing with the help of coding languages like HTML and CSS. It focuses on the professional training skills on the specialized topics.
- Learn the best elements of effective Web User Interface Designing
- Fundamental knowledge about the techniques of Website User Interface Designing
- Illustrating the elements of Web User Interface to create excellent User Experience
- Advanced implementation on wireframing, HTML, CSS
- FTP controls, managing domain and hosting.
Eligibility for UX/UI Ace : Higher Secondary Education (10+2)
Featuring : Learn Web User Interface Designing and become a HTML / CSS specialist
Course Duration : 6 months and 1 year
Weekday Batches : On Alternate Days
Weekend Batches : Saturday and Sunday
Course target : Interactive teaching with industry experts
Software Learning tools : Adobe Dreamweaver, Browser development tools, Adobe Photoshop
Trimester 1 : Elementary
- Introduction to web pages
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using browser development tools
- Photoshop slicing
- Forms and Validation
- Understanding of website wireframes
- Understanding FTP tools and uploading files to server
Who Can Join: Any one with no or basic knowledge of web user interface designing who wish to learn about the web designing softwares like Dreamweaver etc.
Trimester 2 : Fundamentals
- Understanding the project Approach
- Research and collecting resources
- The maths of UI (objectives and elements definition)
- Planning the workflow
- Slicing the template
- Developing web page elements
- Adding external resources (like media, fonts, etc.) to the web pages.
- Basic website User Interface
- Learning Optimization techniques
Who can Join: Student with Fundamental understanding on Web UI Designing softwares and desire to learn implementation on actual projects.
Trimester 3 : Paramount
This web designing program will review the advanced knowledge and implementation techniques of HTML5 and CSS3. Working on latest UI trends like parallax, fluid, responsive etc.
- Advanced Implementation of Web User Interface
- Time Vs Quality balance
- Social and third party plugin implementation
- HTML 5 and CSS3 Implementation
- Understanding servers, manage hosting and database connectivity
Who can Join: Candidate having a good hand in Web UI Designing and want to attain advanced knowledge about User Interface (UI) as per the industry benchmarks can pursue this Web Designing course.
The workshop provides with a comprehensive practical learning on advanced implementation of learning tools like Adobe Photoshop, HTML 5 etc. The candidate would be able to attain web designing industry working experience and would encounter the industry competition.
- Learn to build and develop lucrative websites
- Gain resources for designing websites
- Create websites in HTML and CSS.
- Attain knowledge about HTML5 and CSS3 Application
- Using FTP and Cpanel
Who can Join: No classroom learning only practical implementation. Anyone with conceptual knowledge and experience of working on Web UI designing tools and softwares and wish to add an industry certification in web designing to their resume and enhance their work portfolio with advanced application skills.